The City of Grafton owns and operates 6 parks or playgrounds throughout the City of Grafton. There are 2 additional parks owned and operated by the Taylor County Board of Education.
Grafton Municipal Pool and Castle Creek Playground
- Olympic size pool, with slide, wading pool with water fall.
- Castle Creek Playground - designed and engineered for children's safety. "One of North Central West Virginia's Best Playgrounds"
- Municipal Pool is in compliance with the Virginia Grame Baker Act
- Fishing area along the Tygart River.
- Swing sets and other playground equipment.
- Large ball field for other activities.
- Fishing boardwalk along the Tygart River
Anna Jarvis Elemetary School Little League Baseball Field
- Regulation Size L.L. Baseball Field
- Indoor Basketball Courts with organized youth basketball programs
- Fishing area along Tygart River
- Located directly below Tygart Dam and Grafton Water Plant
"Birthplace of Mother's Day"
Offical Site of the City of Grafton
Walnut Street Playground
New Playground Equipment
Newly paved basketball court
To reserve the pool or pavilion call 304-265-0583